If an accident occurs you must inform the authorities and a Police Report must be made.You must also immediately alert the rental company.If an accident occurs you must inform the authorities and a Police Report must be made.You must also immediately alert the rental company.
Please note that for neglectful driving or for driving while intoxicated with illegal substances, or for driving in prohibited countries/areas (off track roads and non-asphaltic roads), or for any evident disregarding actions to the car, the renter is fully accountable for all charges.
Road Runner does not guarantee the type/model of the car we guarantee to provide cars of similar size and specification within the group reserved.
The Road Runner special rate includes:
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) with zero excess: The renter is insured for damages caused to the underside of the vehicle, glass, tires and engine with no obligation to pay any excess.
- Public Liability: The renter’s liability is covered to a maximum of €1220000 for death and bodily injuries and €1220000 for material damages.
- Theft protection: Please note that personal belongings are not insured theft protection only covers the cost of the car.
- 24 h break down assist: Car Replacement in case of a breakdown/accident
In case of the unfortunate event of an accident, your car will be replaced will another same or bigger size.
- Unlimited Mileage (UM).
- VAT 24% and all Local Taxes.
In case of a flat tire during the rental, the replacement of a flat tire with a spare is clearly a responsibility of the Renter.
If the tire is punctured from neglectful driving, or by driving on off track roads or non-asphaltic roads the renter will be charged with the expense of the replacement and repair of the tire.